Welcome to Genting SkyWorlds Theme Park (“Genting SkyWorlds TP
”)! We (or “our
” or “Us
”), Genting Malaysia Berhad
(Reg. No. 198001004236) wish you an exciting journey with Us.
Each guest, customer, visitor, invitee, patron and any individual who enters or presents at the Genting SkyWorlds TP (“You
” or “Your
”) is required and is deemed to have read, understood and agreed to observe and comply with the rules and regulations of Genting SkyWorlds TP which are published at the entrances of Genting SkyWorlds TP and the official website(s) (“Park R&R
For any inquiry or clarification, please contact Genting SkyWorlds Guest Services via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(A) Rules & Regulations – In General
- By purchasing, or presenting Your ticket, annual pass, complimentary vouchers, confirmation email, admission pass or any other modes of admission that may be recognise by Us at the relevant time (collectively referred to as the “Tickets”) at the entrance for admission, or gaining entry and/or present at the Genting SkyWorlds TP, You are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to observe and comply with the Park R&R.
- If You fail, refuse or neglect to observe, follow or comply with any of the Park R&R, You may be removed from (with or without reasonable force) the Genting SkyWorlds TP and whenever we may deem fit at our sole and absolute discretion, from Resorts World Genting with no refund for the Tickets and/or payment of any compensation or damages for losses that may be suffered by You (either personal injury or loss of property) in connection to such removal, if any.
(B) The Tickets
- Please buy Your Tickets at our counter(s) or through our authorised agents during the relevant operating hours or via our official website www.gentingskyworlds.com. Please double check the details before issuance of the Tickets or before You confirm purchase. Upon issuance of the Tickets or confirmation slip of the purchase, no variation, amendment or change of any details of the Tickets will be entertained.
- The Tickets are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia and inclusive of entertainment duty, if any.
- Wherever applicable, You are required to follow the relevant procedures / actions to redeem or to collect Your Tickets at the designated area(s) at the time.
- Unless otherwise indicated inside the Genting SkyWorlds TP or any part(s) thereof, the Tickets will entitle You to enjoy all rides, shows, attractions, services and facilities that are available in the Genting SkyWorlds TP at the relevant time (collectively referred to as “Park Facilities”).
- The Tickets are not valid for separately ticketed event(s).
- Unless otherwise specified, any Tickets sold cannot be used in conjunction with any other on-going discounts or promotions of the Genting SkyWorlds TP and/or of the Resorts World Genting.
- Food and beverages, merchandises, photography and pay-per-use facilities such as lockers, strollers etc. are not covered under the Tickets.
- We have the sole and absolute rights to change and/or determine the price of the Tickets based on days, seasons, ages, genders and such other conditions which We shall deem fit without prior notice.
- You shall not sell or in any ways exchange Your Tickets for cash or any benefit in kind without our prior written consent. If You have any Ticket that is not in use for whatever reasons, kindly speak to any of Our Team Members at the ticketing counters. If You breach this condition, Your Tickets will be forfeited and We reserve our right to bar you from the Genting SkyWorlds TP.
- There shall be no refund, replacement, rebate or discount of the Ticket (either wholly or partially) or liability on our part to compensate or pay for any of Your losses or damages if You are:
12.1 rejected, refused from entering or re-entering the Genting SkyWorlds TP for whatever reasons;
12.2 rejected, refused or not allowed to enjoy or participate in any Park Facilities and/or activities of the Genting SkyWorlds TP for whatever reasons;
12.3 asked to leave the Genting SkyWorlds TP due to You fail, refuse, neglect or unable to comply with or observe any one or more of the Park R&R (or conditions of the Tickets); including without limitation due to Your unsafe, illegal or offensive behaviour or for such other reason(s) which the Park Personnel shall deem fit at their sole and absolute discretion;
(C) Admission or Re-Entry to Genting SkyWorlds TP
- You shall enter or re-enter the Genting SkyWorlds TP through the turnstiles at Studio Plaza, SkyAvenue Gateway or any other entrances that may be determined by Us (“Entrances”) during the operating hours of the day.
- Only original and valid Tickets will be recognised at the Entrances. Entry will be denied if Your Ticket is damaged, torn, duplicated, photocopied or forged. We reserve our right to take actions against any person holding Tickets which are suspected to be obtained by fraud or illegally.
- Each Ticket is only valid for the date and time specified on the Ticket. Please scan the QR code on Your Ticket to enter and/or re-enter the Genting SkyWorlds TP and please ensure Your biometrics is duly registered. Handstamps for re-entry are only available if your biometrics cannot be registered due to health or other acceptable reasons.
- Keep Your Ticket with You at all times. You are required to produce Your Ticket upon request.
- Due to safety and security concerns, all of Your bags, parcels, clothing and any other items or personal belongings may be subject to screening/security checks at the Entrances and/or any part(s) of the Genting SkyWorlds TP (which may be repeatedly conducted at different area(s)).
- Children below 18 years old must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. We may refuse entry of any unaccompanied children or minors.
- Admission to the Genting SkyWorlds TP is always subject to the applicable criteria, requirements, procedures, terms and conditions that may be amended, changed and/or determined by Us at the relevant time (including without limitation the procedures and conditions in connection to any infectious diseases) without any prior notice to the public.
- You may be refused or rejected from entering the Genting SkyWorlds TP:
20.1 if You are not qualified or do not meet the conditions to enter the Genting SkyWorlds TP; or
20.2 if You fail, refuse or neglect to observe, follow or comply with any admission conditions to enter the Genting SkyWorlds TP; or
20.3 for such other reason(s) which the personnel of Genting SkyWorlds TP (“Park Personnel”) may reasonably deem fit at their sole and absolute discretion.
(D) Strict Prohibitions
- You are strictly prohibited from bringing into the Genting SkyWorlds TP any weapons, fireworks, smoke bombs, glass bottles, dangerous drugs or other articles which in the opinion of our Security personnel, may cause personal injury or endanger the safety or health of other individuals or any property of Genting SkyWorlds TP; including but not limited to objects that may be mistaken as weapons (e.g. toy blasters and water guns).
- For safety reasons, the following items are not allowed to be brought into any part of the Genting SkyWorlds TP and wherever applicable, please use the lockers available:
22.1 Any food and beverages;
22.3 Recreational items (e.g. scooters, shoes with built-in wheels, inline skates, skateboards, remote controlled toys and drones);
22.4 Large items like large suitcases or wheeled baggage;
22.5 Articles of clothing that contain offensive language or content, or anything representing a guest as a member of emergency services or Team Members of Genting SkyWorlds TP;
22.6 Carts or other wheeled carriers except manual wheelchairs, electronically powered mobility devices with at least 3 wheels and with speeds lower than 16km/h, and strollers with dimensions not exceeding 92cm x 132cm;
22.7 Handheld cameras, selfie sticks and all other poles used to take selfies;
22.8 Articles prohibited by law and any other items we deem inappropriate; and
22.9 Any other articles, objects or items which in the sole and absolute discretion of our Security personnel to be not appropriate to be brought into any part of the Genting SkyWorlds TP.
- We reserve our rights to refer You to the relevant authority if You are suspected to be in possession of any illegal or prohibited items like guns, dangerous drugs or weapon.
- We shall have the absolute discretion to handle, manage and deal with any items, objects, animals, articles or any personal belongings that are found to be unattended and We shall not in any way be liable for any losses or damages that may be suffered by the owners of those items.
- You are strictly prohibited at all time from copying, duplicating, amending, modifying, altering, redrawing, recolouring, publishing, using, exploiting, incorporating, dealing, distributing, reproducing, selling, doing or cause to do anything in whatever manner(s) which will infringe the intellectual property rights (including but not limited to trademarks, logos, patents, copyrights, artworks etc) of Genting SkyWorlds TP and/or any part hereof and/or any elements or components of the Park Facilities.
(E) Enjoyment of the Park Facilities
- Even though You are allowed to enter the Genting SkyWorlds TP, enjoyment of any Park Facility of the Genting SkyWorlds TP is still subject to the respective conditions and safety requirements of each Park Facility at the relevant times (including without limitation the height, weight and health restrictions). Additional information or certificate of health condition may be required for assessment and evaluation.
- You are required to observe, comply and follow the safety instructions and health condition required for enjoyment of the relevant Park Facility. Before You enjoy any Park Facility, it is deemed that You have read, understood and agreed to abide all safety signage(s) placed at the relevant Park Facility and/or instruction(s) given by the Park Personnel.
- You may be refused or rejected from enjoying or take part in any of the Park Facilities:
28.1 if You are not qualified or do not meet the conditions to enjoy the relevant Park Facility; or
28.2 if You fail, refuse or neglect to observe, follow or comply with any conditions required to enjoy the relevant Park Facility; or
28.3 for such other reason(s) which the Park Personnel may reasonably deem fit at their sole and absolute discretion.
(F) Safety and Security
- Certain Park Facilities may use lighting effects, strobe lighting or flashing lights which You shall be personally responsible to ensure You are protected from potential damage that may arise or result from such lightings.
- Whenever You are seated at any of the Park Facilities, You are required to keep all parts of Your body and possessions in Your seat at all times and You shall not for whatever reasons, stand up when the Park Facilities are operating or in progress.
- All loose items (e.g. cameras, mobile phones and keys) must be kept in lockers before You enter or get ready to take any Park Facility.
- You are required to watch from a distance and remain standstill behind the safety line determined by the Park Personnel before, during and after performance of any show/parade.
- You are required to IMMEDIATELY notify or report to any of the Park Personnel whenever You notice or sight any unusual or suspicious objects, individuals or event; for example, unattended parcels or bags, guest fainted, falling items from above, other guests acting abnormally.
(G) Required Behaviour, Dress Codes and Appearance
- You are required to dress appropriately at all times, and cover tattoos that may be considered inappropriate.
- You may be required to remove or conceal any inappropriate attire when you are at the Genting SkyWorlds TP.
- Except for religious reason, You are not allowed to wear items that cover Your face entirely.
- Be courteous to Your fellow guests at all times.
- Queue cutting is strictly forbidden and You may be asked to leave the Genting SkyWorlds TP for breaching this condition.
- You may be stopped from using Your camera, mobile phone or any other personal belongings if Your actions have or may cause inconvenience or endanger the Park Personnel, the other guests or individuals.
- You are not allowed to swim in any of the artificial lakes or enter into any restricted areas.
- You are not allowed to distribute or sell any leaflets, brochures, materials, goods or objects of any kind in the Genting SkyWorlds TP.
- Smoking or vaping is only allowed at designated smoking areas.
- You are not allowed to reserve places or seats with personal effects (e.g. towels and bags). Unattended items may be removed without prior any notice and we shall not be liable to return the said items to the owner or be liable for any loss or damage to the said items.
(H) Disclaimer and Indemnity
- You shall be solely liable and responsible for your own safety and property whenever you are in the Genting SkyWorlds TP, including without limitation at the time of taking any attractions or playing any facilities of the Genting SkyWorlds TP.
- YOU SHALL ENTER OR PATRONISE GENTING SKYWORLDS THEME PARK AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- GENTING MALAYSIA BERHAD AND THEIR HOLDING, SUBSIDIARIES, ASSOCIATED OR RELATED COMPANIES (“GENTING MALAYSIA GROUP”) AND THEIR RESEPCTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS AND/OR WORKERS (COLLECTIVLEY “GENM PERSONNEL”) SHALL NOT AT ANY TIME BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, COMPENSATION, ACTIONS, COSTS AND/OR EXPENSES THAT MAY BE SUFFERED BY YOU (WHETHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION TO THE PATRONISATION, ENJOYMENT, USAGE OF, OR ACCESS TO, GENTING SKYWORLDS THEME PARK (OR THE PARK FACILITIES) OR THE REFUSAL BY THE SECURITY / PARK PERSONNEL FOR THE PATRONISATION, ENJOYMENT, USAGE OF OR ACCESS TO THE GENTING SKYWORLDS THEME PARK (OR THE PARK FACILITIES) INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PROPERTY DAMAGE / LOSS, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR FATALITY WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED / CONTRIBUTED BY ACT OF GOD, CONDITION / DESIGN OF THE GENTING SKYWORLDS THEME PARK (OR THE PARK FACILITIES), ORDER OR DIRECTION OF THE GOVERNMENT OR OFFICERS, RIOTS OR STRIKES; EXCEPT IN INSTANCES WHERE SUCH DAMAGE / LOSS, INJURY AND/OR FATALITY IS FOUND TO HAVE BEEN CAUSED DIRECTLY BY THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILFUL MISCONDUCT ON THE PART OF THE GENTING MALAYSIA GROUP.
- You shall indemnify and keep the Genting Malaysia Group and GENM Personnel fully indemnified and harmless against any and all losses (including property damage / loss, personal injury, fatality and/or consequential losses), damages, summons, claims, demands or expenses of whatever kind or nature (including reasonable legal fees and expenses incurred in defending such claims on solicitor and client basis) that may be suffered by and/or brought against Genting Malaysia Group and/or GENM Personnel (either directly or indirectly) resulting from or in connection to Your patronization, enjoyment, usage of or access to the Genting SkyWorlds TP and/or Park Facilities, any breach of all or any of the Rules and Regulations herein, breach of duty (statutory or otherwise) by You, Your negligence or misconduct (as the case may be), including but not limited to the following:
47.1 any claim for personal injury (including fatality) and/or vehicle or property loss or damage;
47.2 cleaning, making good, reinstatement or repair of property loss or damage; including without limitation damage to the Genting SkyWorlds TP, the Park Facilities or any part(s) thereof.
- In the event of any dispute or disagreement in relation to the Park R&R (or conditions of the Tickets), all decisions of the Park Personnel shall be final. Any appeal to any of our decisions and/or decisions of the Park Personnel will not be entertained.
- Genting SkyWorlds TP is a cashless theme park of which all transactions will be transacted via eWallets or eCash. Please approach our Customer Service Counter should you have problem in making ePayment.
- These Park R&R and the conditions of Tickets are subject to changes or amendments at our sole and absolute discretion. In the event of any discrepancies between the Park R&R and the conditions of the Tickets, the terms and conditions of the Park R&R/Tickets shall prevail.
- We reserve the rights to, without prior notice, without having to assign any reason and without any liability to refund, to compensate or replace Your Tickets (either wholly or partially):
51.1 deny Your admission, prevent Your entry to the Genting SkyWorlds TP or require You to leave the Genting SkyWorlds TP or any part thereof for reason which We may reasonably deem fit in our sole and absolute discretion;
51.2 close, cancel or suspend the operation of the Genting SkyWorlds TP or any Park Facility for whatever reasons; including without limitation due to reasons(s) whether or not caused/contributed by Us or any GENM Personnel;
51.3 change the operating hours of the Genting SkyWorlds TP or any Park Facilities;
51.4 restrict Your access to all or any part(s) of the Genting SkyWorlds TP;
51.5 limit the number of guests to be inside the Genting SkyWorlds TP;
51.6 discontinue, suspend or stop any promotion or discount at any time;
51.7 adjust the price of the Tickets and/or the block-out dates.
- Your entry into the Genting SkyWorlds TP and/or Your action of providing any information or document to us constitute Your consent to be filmed, photographed and/or recorded and Your consent for us to use, show, distribute, publish, disclose or any other manner deal with Your photograph, image, voice or any film or record which may capture Your likeness and/or voice and any other personal data for such purposes which We shall deem fit at our sole and absolute discretion; including without limitation for the purpose of complying with the requirements of the law or legal proceedings within/outside of this country.
- In case of discrepancies between the English version and translated versions of the Park R&R (or conditions of the Tickets), the English version shall prevail.
- All professional photography, commercial film shootings or any other related activities inside the Genting SkyWorlds TP are subject to our prior written consent.
- The Park R&R shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and You hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.